Monday, October 24, 2016

Finally!

So what's happened to me in the last two years?  I became a drunk in 2014, got sober, moved back to within a short driving distance of the toxic family in 2015, relapsed (again), had my drunk ass dragged to the ER by the parents before I  nearly died of alcohol poisoning, got sober, relapsed, started seeing someone I went to high school with, married him a couple of weeks later, got sober, looked around and saw the huge mistake I'd made, stayed in touch with men friends from where I'd lived before, got busted (he smashed my phone and cut me off from communication, transportation, employment, etc)...

Started drinking again in secret while coping with being controlled excessively and terrorized as "punishment" for sending a racy text to someone I'd probably never see again, plotted my escape while trying to maintain my sanity as he buddied up to my parents and would call them when he thought I got out of line, listened to him blame me for my upbringing and rotten life, doing as my parents did by saying that anything bad that happened to me was because I was an atheist who didn't have Jesus.

So, it's been quite a ride. And yes, I'm sober, and the divorce will be final in one week.

Fuck him. Fuck all of them in the ass with a rusty spike.

1 comment:

Bullion Jackpot Call said...

Excellent and awesome post. thanks for sharing our experience.

Mcx Gold Tips For Today
Only Commodity Tips